viernes, 30 de julio de 2010

Summmmmerrr XD

o.O how long has it been since I last updates this blog?! XDDD
weekss.....xD

summer is going soooooooooooooooooooo slow ._. anyways, can't do anything about it xD
but hey, its a good summer

its a lonely one~ but at the same time its a perfect summer~
(dakedo minasu~ xD)

ohh...I miss toradora...I need to rewatch that anime again xD its epic *O* and I love the OP & ED (im listening to them xDD)

so... anything new that has happened in summer

well, its been a month~
a month with baka-kun ~

besides that...nothing interesting....
oh!

mabinogi~ xDDD

well, the other day I went to eat dinner at my cousins house
It was extremely awkward (because few days ago I told him that I have a bf and yeah...)

he had an evil smile T-T it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppy T-T (it was very entertaining xD couldnt stop laughing :P xDD)


I was going to go to orlando last saturday, didnt happened, im supposed to go to orlando tomorrow, wont happen (something happened with otou-san's car ) so, maybe I will go on sunday (?)

august 3 its my lovely choco-kun Birthday!!! (1 year~!! )

and yeah...

summer is really long
:/

but then again, I really don't want to know whats going to happen when school starts, to much stuff in my mind...@.@

thats it for today ;)

~Vanilla.Salt~














No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario