sábado, 27 de febrero de 2010

Farewell...

I'll say goodbye...forever

the sun rises, a new day begins...
and the end of this story is in the next page
getting prepared for some tears and a farewell...
Ising, goodbye to you...

Thanks for everything
but its my life, my decision
Id rather say goodbye, and bid you a farewell
than stay still and keep crying...

Thanks,
for this happines
for our time together
for everything...

Night comes,
Ikeep watching you from the window
i see you...
and I cry...
because our farewell is tomorrow..

getting prepared for some tears and a farewell...
I sing Goodbye to you...


la,la,lalala...
I'll sing to you

thanks for everything
thanks for giving me a chance

thanks for this love
for our moments together...

I'll miss you
but id rather say goodbye
than stay still and keep crying

but id rather say goodbye
than stay still and keep crying...


I'm sorry...
but...goodbye...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario