lunes, 8 de febrero de 2010

Love.

Love...
What is Love? well...I really dont know or cant describe it, its such a weird feeling...
I just keep wondering...Why de we long so much for Love? (or at least I do xD)
Love...a feeling, I love my family, my brother, my...life
I love the smell of rain, reading books in a sad day, There are so mny things that I love that I think its almost impossible to mention them...
but each love is different, isn't it?
the love towards your family, your friends...the love towards that special someone...
there is a difference, right?
Why do I long for love...? I long for love of that special person...but there's no one in my life that seems able to give me that type of love, I want to love and be loved...
I want to spend my days with him, and tell him that I love him...but I keep waiting and waiting...and I'm losing my hopes...I've waited for more than a year, it's impossible to give up (alredy tried that) why...
tell me.
why.
Do I keep longing for Love?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario