lunes, 8 de febrero de 2010

Icre-Cream


Ice-Cream, such a sweet flavor, such a refreshing dessert...
Did I mentioned that I love Ice-Cream? hehe ^^ one of my flavored is the green-tea ice-cream *-* the first time i ate it was on my B-day, we went to eat to a random asian buffet, it was heaven in earth...so much sushi in one place ^0^!! haha xP
well...I really don't like strawberry flavor, but chocolate and vanilla will always be in my favorites hehe. ohh, but the ice-cream of pistachio is reallyyyyyyyyy good too >.< ahg, there are so many ice-cream flavors which i could say...haha, i wish they made us write an essay related to ice-cream ^^'' well, here a brief description of ice-cream:

"smooth, sweet, cold food prepared from a frozen mixture of milk products and flavorings, containing a minimum of 10 percent milk fat and eaten as a snack or dessert."

My definition: "Ice-Cream, ish heaven, such a sweet taste, melting in your mouth, such a refreshing way of cooling off all your problems on a summers night...ice-cream your best friend :D lol ok, me exaggerated a little hehe ^^.. hope you enjoyed~ ^0^ btw which definition did you liked the best? lol

Currently listening: Diva (after school)
mood: yaoiness shall conquer the world *-* (along with kawainesss~)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario