lunes, 8 de febrero de 2010

Hello.

Life, its like blood...bittersweet, its funny, how life can be so harsh, so cruel, but at the same time so graceful and pleasant. I'm no different than normal people, like normal people, I do have my ups and downs, so I decided to create this blog with a purpose of writing, writing about life, especially my life. Today is February 8 2010, can you believe it? time has passed so fast...is the world going to end so soon in 2012? well, I don't want to worry that much about it, We, humans, have to live in the present and stop thinking about the past...and that is an error many of us commit, such as me, my past, my future, what am I? Am I trying to avoid the present...? well, it seems so, but I won't worry about it now...not now nor today. SO let's just keep moving on...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario