miércoles, 23 de junio de 2010

Day 13!!!!

hellos~
today is... Wednesday!!! (somehow I keep thinking its Monday...xD)
sooo...the morning started out okay I guess xD had pancakes for breakfast and ended up going back to bed and listen some music~
after that...I got bored xD so I started working out again +.+! xD and yeah...
spent more than an hour in the shower~ nice cold shower~ xD
I love my dolphin-kun~ (one o f my plushies xD)
ahhh~ the amazing thing that happened is that none of the one piece posters fell... o.O (they usually fall at night XDD)
and now im going to watch some toradora!! It's epic, i love it~
and I love the new op!! silky love~ I'll probably upload the song here ._. xD
anyways~
last night I discovered how everything works...:

emo - depressed - normal - happy - hyper - lalaland - fuzzy duzzy fluffy!!!!!!!!!! (this is a new stage that I've discovered +.+)
yeah...random xD

but yeah, last night...was epic~
it made me happy that he liked my status :)
ahhh...~

well, thats it for now, I should study...but.... its summer! XD


Bye's~!!

~My Silky love~



P.S: don't forget to feed the fishies!!! - - - - - >!!!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario