martes, 15 de junio de 2010

summer Day 5!

ahh...didn't felt like writing more yesterday xD ...ahh I thought today was monday u-u xDD but its tuesday ._. anyways
yesterday was...bleh...

the morning was ok, but in the end I ended up kinda of mad T-T
thanks to my mom who tried to cheer me up~ xD
ahh...I'm still sleepy T-T I haven't slept well since ..who knows ...
ok, so yesterday I realized that I only clean my room every time I'm mad (or when oka-san yells at me and makes me clean it...) xD

good thing about yesterday: I finally put up my TRC poster!!
(which had fallen down some...weeks ago? xD)

and that's it xD

I ended up staying awake till 1 am T.T ... (this isn't gooood~ ._.)

oh, I also started watching puchi puri yuushi (princes yuushi! xD)
I feel like i'm a little kid again watching this anime x333 I remember that in the end I never had the chance to finish this anime ._. xD
(and again...I didn't watched romeo x juliet...)

oe, at least I studied!! XD


what else happened yesterday...? eh..nothing I guess ._.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I feel like 'bleh' again...T.T (I think I need to sleep more...xD)

definition of bleh: theres no definition!! ^0^ my cousin says it alot so I kinda of say it too xDD

I need you baby, every night... ♪ love for ever and only one
just next stage resume and revive!! ♪ - Revive by Kuraki Mai *-*!!

ahhh...this saturday supercon...I feel like shit and I don't wanna go T.T It's useless now...xD

ahh...ok, im going to sleep some more, I can't write like this xD

G'night!!! (...its 12.42 pm...T.T I should make some food for my uni...T.T xD)



~Mine~

P.S: omg! I have these kawaii onion ppl in my blog! *-*!! xD

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario