domingo, 13 de junio de 2010

Summer. Days 3-4

hi everyone who read this ~ (no one... T.T )
anyways, I tried and wanted to update the blog yesterday but stuff happened xD
so the weekend is here!!! *-* it started pretty good, watched more of the world cup in the morning, went to wall-mart with oka-san and oniiii-san~ xD and my friend invited me to go to the movies but after that she called me to see if I could stay the night with her (this might have been the last time I see here...shes already graduated T.T xDD) So... it was pretty much interesting.
mhh...well we went to her house, watched some more soccer ( 1-1 usa and england...tskkk!!) xD
6then we went to the sawgrass mall with her mom cuz she needed to do run some errands, after that we went to get dinner and o to the movies, the movie was ok, not the best thing in the world XD(watched karate kid XDD) the only special thing about the movie is that there was this epic awesome kid who had a mowhak and reminded me of T.O.P from big bang XDDD

so, after that I spent the night at her house (it was epic!!! XD ok, I've ben going to sleep at midnight all these days, and on sat I woked up early so I was really tired but I still somehoe managed to stay awake xD) We started playng some games *-* (uhm...the first on we tried was sonic heroes, i felt nostalgic and wanted to play that game, althought it ws then when we noticed the reason why both of us stopped playing that game...it frozed every single time...T.T) so after that game we played star...starocean I believe it was called xD It was good...not realistic!! the main character seemed to be in a cruise and the cruise was bein invaded by...random creatures xD and...yeah...it was a failure xD, we also played final fantasy 12 xD (we spent at least 5 min with that game xDDD) and after that...oh, we started reading manga and then we watched some dramas, we watched the first half of ep. 1 of Mr.Brain *-* It's the best drama ever!! *O* I felled in love with it xD (afterI finish writing this im going to watch some more Mr.Brain +.+, If you haven't watched it...go watch it NAO!! xD)
and then we watched another drama...xDD
and then we spent alot of time listening to music, we wanted to search for relaxing music (it was 2 am I think.. xD) and somehow we managed to listen to big bang...then f.t. island and she intruduced me to this new singer *-* (weaver I think it's the name~) so somehow we ended up listening to ring ding dong and then we watched a ranodm video of teletubbies dancing to ring ding dong (Could'nt stop laughing xDD)
then we started to see how good is Super Junior's english xD and then some 'accidents' some actors/singers had xDD
so yeah, we spent donig this and watching some anime until 5 am!!!(it is and was the first time in my life that I've stayed up so late...xDD and my mom had to come pick me up at 10 XDD)
but the tv was on and we watched adult swim, my friend said 'what anime is on at 5 am...?'
and I was like 'I believe inyasha starts at 5 am...xD' and then we hear from the tv 'hi, im kaede and this is my sister kikyo...' XDDD such a coincidence! xD
so after that we went to sleep and then my mom called me at 10 am waking me up cuz we had to run some errands too, in the end I haven't been able to sleep since this morning !! ( I was falling asleep watching sherlock holmes cuz we rented to movie and I had to watch it!! yes I am a SH fan *-*!!)

The only sad thing about this is that my dear polar bear/asian wasn't n my dream T.T xD (since summer started he has been in each of my dreams, and I really really miss him, I didn't even talked to him yesterday T^T hopefully I'll be able to talk to him tonight +.+ xD)

so yeah, next weekend supercon!! xD hoepfully it will be fun ("hopefully" I DO NOT want to get involved in more dramas that my friends have ... u-u )

anyways...in the next post I will put up the song I currently love <3

non morras~!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario