lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

whats holding me back...?

After living here for 3 more years...I've camed to notice that my perspective of life has changed
I remember wishing, crying, dying because I wanted to go back, but...somehow I get the feeling that I wouldn't fit in even if I went back, maybe that's why I have to stay here...
But another side of me loves the idea of going back, but...which path is the one that I have to take?
I know that everything will be a llittle easier if I went back, back to where all my dreams were born...
But if I decide to stay here...I know for sure that it's not going to be the easiest path...I know that I would struggle and suffer along this path...
Some time ago someone asked me 'what's holding you back?' I keep thinking of an answer but I can't come up with one...
I don't even know why I keep trying...
man...it should rain now, that way maybe my thoughts will clear up a bit...
maybe that way...somehow I may be able to find an answer, an answer to all of these problems...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario