lunes, 21 de junio de 2010

summer, days 6,7, 8, 9, 10 & 11!!

soooooooo I've actually have been busy/lazy and havent updated this blog in a while, well bad news, my computer somehow doesnt work that well u-u so im currently using the other laptop XD

Okay! mhhh...

Day 6:
I stayed in the house again...didnt do nothing...XD

Day 7:
Picture day!! my cousin stayed with us and we watched some of the world cup (spain lost...and I lost my pride, hopefully I'll recover that pride today xD ) and yeah, the pictures where okay I guess :S xD I swear I spent more than 30 min doing my hair T.T and then my mom had to help me with the make up (this only proves that im still not a woman...Im not good with make-up...anyways, I really dont care xD)

Day 8:
guess whose b-day is it? xD its my angel *-* Ireee~

Day 9:
umm...last minute cosplay? xD I ended up stabbing myself with a needle xD and yeah...

Day 10:
supercon!!...
It was okay, it wasnt that bad, okay I got bored...and I saw the creepy guy...im so glad he didnt saw me~ but when I saw him I swear my heart just stopped...it was sooo creppy ... u-u and then...yeah...mhhh...well my 'friend' that told me we would hang out lied and never called me once, its not the first time she ditches me, and im currently pissed of at her, but oh well, can't do anything about it, its better if I just forget about her for now... Besides that, the good part is that I got the watch from FMA ~ its epic, I have it with me now~ I love it, especially the 'tick tock' noise xDD and...my brother ended up buying a poster of luffy from OP (the poster is epic!) and a chibi ace (I got chibi luna and artermis from sailormoon~) and ...what else? for once we didnt buy any manga XD ah! my cousin and my friend bought swords~ lol
and lets not mention the onigiri problem... xD

Day 11:
yesterday....spent the day in the house, the day went fast, I woke up at 12 (I rarely wake up that late xD) and I didnt go out because I was dead...I couldnt walk T-T xD but in the end I ended up changing the way my room looked, move around some furniture and stuff, fixed the posters...etc xD

and today!!
Day 12? xD
mhhh..
worked out in the morning (finally! XD for once I stopped being lazy xD) and yeah...nothing interesting oh! I started watching toradora! its epic! I love it~

soo...yeah, i didn't put the most important thing...my friend ash called me last friday, and somehow gave me confidence to ask the guy I like to be my boyfriend, and hey...for once he said yes~ XDDD I'll see how things go~

umm..oh! I finally finished puru puchi yuushi or however you spell it...I cried in the last 3 ep. the last ep I had to watch it at 12 am hiding in my room xD I was crying so much... I was like 'they died...omg the revived...omg this is epic...' XD and kept on crying XD


so yeah
-sigh...-

I cant believe its still june...
time is going by sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow T.T
I def need to get a life...u-u
ahhhg!~ xD

no, I dont think ill get a life but...Ill get a cat after I graduate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (im so happy~ its going to be a baby and its going to be a girl and its going to be black and its name will be Bell-Bell~)
and then...Ill get a white male cat, its name will be knight~
xD

ahh...summer~ the perfect time to start re-writing everything...
not going to happen xD

so thats it, the end of these days~ xD

oh yeah....I forgot to mention what happened to me the other day...(it was actually really creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppy T-T)

so, it was 9-10-ish pm, I was on the laptop and some random guy calls and im like 'hello?' and I dont remember what he said but he asked me 'are you busy sweetie?' and I kinda of freaked out there...I wa slike 'omg its a creeper!!! T-T' and then he called back 3 more times ( I never answered again xDD)

so yeah...

dw'sss~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Miner-va~


~♫ Even though I'm not strong I'll catch you someday ♫~














































Day 8

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario