lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

things to do over summer...T.T

ahh...so I'm going to make a list and do alllll these things +.+!!
ok, so..next year senior year (yay? xD) I have to study for the sat/act/cpt whatever! (still...the point is that I have to study...go mine go mine xDD...ok that just sounded like go minam...go mine..korean! LOL XDDD) ok...

Point one:
STUDY!!!!!!! T_______T

Point two:
study cuz I need to get my license or whatever it is...T.T

Point three:
study japanese!!!!...T_T

Point four:
stop being in the laptop all day!! ...I'm going to go blind if I stay any longer on the laptop... ._. (mom already yelled at me because of that T.T...but oee! it's sooo not my fault that I have no life..okay, maybe it is my fault xD)

Point five:
watch anime!! (no, watch/finish one piece, noir, romeo x juliet, xxxholic...I'm sure there's more...and this is without counting the dramas and mangas...xD)

Point six:
write...write...write...write...ahhg! T.T

Point seven:
finish alllll my cosplays!! (im soo lazy...ok, I have to finishi mokona which camed out bleh...and I have to finish my 2 nico robin cosplays...which hopefully will be done by today~)

Point eight:
Piano!!! I need to practice...xD

Point nine:
stop thinking about the future...I'm already going insane xD

Point ten:
theres a point 10?! o.O... xD

okay...for now...this is it...hopefully...hopefully the list will get a bit shorter by the end of summer...xD

anyways...I need to write...and read more books...I need more books T.T

so...im going to read! +.+

non morras~!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario