viernes, 25 de junio de 2010

Day 14 - 15

so...guess what? finally finished toradora! it was a good ending, im amazed that in the end I didnt cried that much o.O xDD
ahhh
yesterday was pretty interesting, had fun talking to someone and...yeah thats pretty much it
today...the morning was epic! started playing again pokemon with my brother and then ate breakfast...and thats basically it, nothing much...u-u
then yeah...today isnt the best day...its just...boring...
no one talks to me...u-u
somehow I feel as if no one even thinks about me...
que estupido es todo esto
haciendo me illusiones mientras se que en el fondo de mi corazon todo parece mentiras
una falsa vida
y aun asi...continuo con esta vida...
lo siento...lo siento...

1 comentario:

  1. ¿porqué hablas en inglés? Me gusta tu blog, te puedes pasar por el mio si quieres...

    ResponderEliminar