viernes, 11 de junio de 2010

Summer...!

Clases finally ended...but I really don't know if I should be happy or sad about it, either way I pretty much don't have a life ._.
soo...from now on I'm just going to use this as a summer diary ^-^

Well...what have I learn from junir year in high school...?
alot...u-u

Well, the main thing that I've learned is to becareful with your friends (?) I guess...

ok, worse thing of junior year? mhhmmm...first of all having the worse fight with my best friend T.T we both ended up crying alot... and I know it was kinda of my fault, but we haven't been talking in some time, and I felt as if she didn't cared about me anymore (I know...I'm stupid...)

the second thing (maybe one of the worst because of the pain) I've learned from this year is...to be carefull with who you may fall in love or have a crush with...

It's the first time I ever felt like this...I really do like him, and I still like him...
He was special, he made me smile every single time I saw him and talked to him, he was like a ray of sunlight that penetrated into the darkness of my heart... and somehow I could be myself with him. I've always had this strange Idea that my boyfriend should talk spanish, because sometimes it's really hard for me to be myself and express my self in english !xD

Well, then yesterday was my first day of summer, it was ok in the morning, started donig some para para! ^^ and I ended being kinda of hyper, but of course the hyperness died away and somehow I was depressed again u-u there was nothing to do, so In the end I turned off the laptop (which was on from 8 am till...3? xD) and started taking out all the papers from the school year and then I dumped them in the floor (it was fun!! I had epic dramatic piano music playing xD) and then I started taking pictures, I'll post them up here some day..(hopefully ^^'') I also listened to spain's radio station which can also be listened online *-*!!

Anyways...after that I talked with my stepdad and he liked the photos x33 (ok, he is a proffesional photographer xDD) so I got really happy. I'll probably take some more pictures today xD

I also started finishing My second nico robin cosplay (I'm cosplaying as nico robin from one piece for next week supercon) I'll post the pics of my cosplay once they're done!!

I also had an intense epic conversation with one of my friends from argentina xD we started talking about...koki! (kat-tun) and his song 'make u wet part 2' xD and yeah...that song did traumatized me alot...Now I love it *-*!! the way koki moves on the live version ~ sexyness~ XD but then I found this cute remix of the OP of lucky start and I showed it to her, and then I was like 'I wanna cosplay as konata' and she was like 'I am going to cosplay as her!!! x33' and we ended up with the idea of being konata twins !! XD then I camed up with this random idea 'what if the world ends up being like konata?! O_O' everyone would be like her!! XDD (girls=konatas xD boys=konatos XDDD) and then I started imagining koki version konata dancing to make u wet...XDDDD so yeah, that was one of the best things that happened yesterday xD

And yeah...Then at night I was going insane and started being even more depressed, I hate thinking about life...(im not going to write why because it would be thie third time I re-write it...)

anyways what i currently HATE now is THIS blog if it keeps erasing every single thing I write !!!!!!!!!! (yes there was alot that got erased and im just editing now xD)

(yes there was alot of comments here...i feel like life and destiny doesnt want me to publish this entry blog...xDDD)

time for some music~

ahh..I love super junior *pres the reset, pres pres the reset~*

ok, time to change the song *goes to itunes and changes to another song*

T____T why did THIS song camed out?! (It's without words by park something, its one of the ost's from the drama you're beautiful) man this song is sad... I can totally relate to it... *without words you showed me what is love, without words you showed me what is love~*

ok, next song!!

awwww!! *w* Namida! It's one of the endings of the anime skip beat~ man, I love this song, it always makes me happy, it cheers me up! *-*

Time to make my own lyrics!! (based of this song xD)

Aunque te caigas, siempre te levantar
con un poco de calor, te ayudre
no llores, no llores
siempre estare ahi~

quizas no me veas, peros iempre siepmre estare eternament en tu corazon
sabes? realmente me gustas, asi que tranquilizate, te cuidare eternamente

sorry that it's in spanish...XDDD
ok, next song +.+!!

YES!!!! *O* its the perfect song!!! (having a fangirl mooment)
the song is mysterious by Naifu, its one of the OP of DC

ok, next song x33 It's my lover!! *O* Miyavi!!!!!
next song:
bambino by breakerz~!!

* i got the bambino, the bambino
shake shake one night love
shake shake shake my soul* xD
this is def. Hiros main song *-*
why? because he is epic!! XDDD

extra info: so me and my friends came up with the idea of having real people be our characters
so for my character of Hiro I picked daigo because it fits him so well! right now im working on a MV of kyoko and hiro *-*!!( of course with sony vegas 8!! XD)

ok, it finished
nexttt!!

awww...this one reminds me of lunch with kaci and christine *-*!!
bo peep bo peep by ..was it tara o kara? xD

ok, next!xD


teriyaki boys from the movie furious and fast-tokio drift
this song reminds me of the most perverted guy I've meet in person...
My cousins besfriend...dani...=.=' but hey, hes still a cool guy XD
man...I cant believe I liked him.,,blehh...T.T xD hes just cute and thats it XD he fails at life xD


ah...next song

this song...just proves that in the end...I can't avoid being hispanic/spanish...
yo quiero bailar
tu quieres sudar
y pegarte a mi
el cuerpo rozar
yo te digo si tu me puedes provocar
eso no quiere decir que pa la cama voy~

I danced to this song In the end of yar school festival when I was in 6 grade...how embarassing T///T yeah..regueatton...xD really dont like it, i rarely like it...but i do love this song ahhg!!!

anyways he was some other comments about songs that got DELETED >.> because of this STUPID blog (yes at the moment im pissed of right now...baka blog!!!!!)

fml... xD

but im tired so after this one ill go
ll keep writing tomorrow~


non morras!!! (damn it sae-chan!! now im the one saying non morras XDD)
feels like insomnia, feels like imsomnia~

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario